Saturday, August 5, 2017

Takeover Caturday!

Hi efurrybody!  I'm Sheldon and that G'ma bean said I could talk to you today.  

I'm really liking it here....well, most of the time.  I like to hang out with Sasha and Sami in the sunny room or the G'ma bean's room.

But I really lub it when the beans put the Saku in the sunny room....he really, really, really doesn't like me and I'm scared of him.....because then I get to run and play.  

I lub the tree, cat television, drinking from the water fountain, and stealing from the other kitties' food bowls.  I lub playing with all the kitty toys and running all over the house.  

I don't like having to stay in my mom bean's room all alone.  Even though I have toys and food and water, I cry lots until I get out or get tired.  

But G'ma bean says it is getting near time for me to move to another house with my mom and the sticky bean.  

She says I'm great fun, but a bit of a pest.  Saku says he agrees!  Oh, oh is that him coming now?
I'd better go check and see.

Have a great Caturday efurrybody!!



6 comments:

  1. Hi Sheldon! Aren't you just a sweetie. You love a lot of things, just the way a kitten should. We hope your move to your new home will be smooth and that you'll all settle in easily. Smooches to you from our biped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheldon. It's nice to meet you. You're really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so tiny on the roof of the purple house, Sheldon. I think Saku would come to like you, in time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a cutie pie, Sheldon! I think being a bit of a pest is totally fine :-) I hope you get settled nicely when you move your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sheldon; ewe iz two kewl !!!! N we bet de crew DOEZ like ewe...a lot; they just gota act tuff N feerce....rite guyz !! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you would like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you'd rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and restaurants...

    Then I urge you to view this eye-opening video to find out a amazing little secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of attractive women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete