Sunday, August 13, 2017

Likely story

Hi efurrybody, Saku here today.


Appawently, that brat Sheldon, thinks he can take over my cat tree.  Not if I have anything to say about he can't!

Sasha and Sami say he's not all that bad, but I'm still not taking any chances.  Why just this morning, he came running out the bedroom when the mom bean went to feed him and he came running right up to me while I was having my breakfast.  I gave one of my best hisses and gave him the smacky paw.  He sure backed off in a hurry then...and so he should.

Mom bean tells me he'll be moving to his own house someday.  Well, it can't come soon enough for me!

Hope you're all have a brat-free week at your house.  




7 comments:

  1. Awww, poor Sheldon. He just wants to be friends, we suspect. Everything is fun and is a game when you're a little one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saku, I don't think Sheldon is all that bad, either, but I understand it's hard to adjust to having strangers. I hope you get to enjoy brat-free time in your cat tree :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we think sheldon's just lookin up two ewe saku; for like addvize N stuff ....we bet !!!!! ♥♥☺☺....tho it wood help if mom getted a few mor treez....ya noe :) ♥♥☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a guest, Sheldon should have asked permission to sit in your cat tree. But as a host, you probably should say it's okay. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Saku, Sheldon probably wants to be your friend. He may think of you as an uncle or a big brother. You should give him a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saku você precisa ter paciência, Sheldon vai aprender as regras de convivência felina.
    Cafunés!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NOW! Be nice! He is just a friendly young biy. Try to show him around and be his mentor

    ReplyDelete