Thursday, October 8, 2015

Back at last

Hi everybody, Sami here! 

Sorry, we hasn't been around much.  The mom bean gotted home a few days ago but she's been too lazy busy to help me tippy tap.



And that after I helped her with the laundry!! I did a furry good job of it too.  Do you know what else I did?  Well me and Sasha really...we furred up the mom bean's our chair while she was away.  Mom bean says she brushed a kitten off the chair, MOL

I just wanted to let efurryone know that we are back and mom bean says she'll let us visit our furriends soon too.  She's been chasing green papers all week and is tired but the weekend is coming.

I is so glad to be a kitty...efurry day is a weekend for us!  See you all soon!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sami, looks like you worked very hard helping your mom do laundry :-) And good job furring up the chair! I hope she gets a lot of rest this weekend. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sua mamãe merece um bom descanso, fico contente que você está ajudando sua
    mãe com toda a roupa.
    Tenham um ótimo final de semana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet it's nice to have your mum home, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, moms back home are so good. Happy almost weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. waves ~~~~~~~~~ nice ta see ewe guys bak !!! itz been like 78,033 dayz sinz yur mom letted ewe post...cranbereez...thatz a while huh !!! ☺☺☺

    hope all is well with everee one ~~~~~heerz two a redfin perch kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete