Sunday, August 16, 2015

Easy Sunday

Hi efurrybody, Sami here!

I was getting my easy on when the mom bean showed up with the flashy box.  Can you tell I is getting up to help her get the purrfect shots?
 Saku is enjoying his box in the sunny room.

Do you see what it says on the side of the box?  Mr. Noodles....yep that's a good description of my pesky brofur!




Sasha is hanging out on his favorite chair.

We woked him up when we came in the sun room so he looks a little surprised.  He's looking at me 'cuz I'm sitting on the coffee table.  I bet he wants me to come cuddle with him.


Yep, I bet that's exactly what he wants...

Have a great easy Sunday efurrybody!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday to you all. Great photos of how to enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look like you're having a pretty good easy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh... Those are some really nice boxes you have there. Special order? They look like they might be special order. Look like the perfect fit.

    Purrs,
    Seville

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhh... Those are some really nice boxes you have there. Special order? They look like they might be special order. Look like the perfect fit.

    Purrs,
    Seville

    ReplyDelete