Monday, February 16, 2015

Mancat Monday

Hi efurrybody, Saku here!

This is my slightly annoyed face*

Not only have I not been feat...feasu...seen on our my blog for days, the last time I was, the mom bean tried to be funny.

Yeah, funny like a $3 bill...whatever that means.

I am also annoyed that she is not staying at home with us all the time.  This chasing green papers sure takes up a lot of her time,

Even when she is home she is watching those hurry hard bean on the noisy box!  AND when she isn't doing that, she's running around with the sucky masheen, splashing water on the floor, or cleaning our kitty litters.  Okay, I'll admit I like the last one.

So far, she hasn't forgot to feed us.  Plus she lets me cuddle sometimes when she's watching the noisy box.  And she played with my fevver toy with me on the way to the washing masheen.

I guess I'm not annoyed as much as I thought.  Have a great Mancat Monday efurrybody!

*Don't let him fool you, that is how he looks most of the time - mom


2 comments:

  1. Well, thank cod she hasn't forgotten to feed you. Now that would be something to get annoyed about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My foster-cat, Cammie, has a similar look on her face, even when she's purring. It's just how she is.

    ReplyDelete