Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sunny Caturday

Hi efurrybody, Sasha here.

We've got a sunny Caturday here so we are spending time in our sunny room.

I'm hoping the mom bean will take me outside like she did the other day.

I was in a big hurry to get down the stairs to get to some lovely green grass!





Mom bean hadn't yet mowed the grass so there were lots of  lovely long bits for me to chew.

Chomp, chomp, yum!




I got a little distracted when a bug jumped in the grass.

But I got my fill.









Before mom bean took me inside I took a few minutes to relax in the sun.  I lub the heat!

Mom bean says we need to enjoy it now, because furry soon it is going to get cold again.







I think she better get out there and harvest our nip.

*this is a volunteer plant, the plant in the container doesn't look nearly as healthy as this one.

Have a great Caturday efurrybody!













4 comments:

  1. We hope your mom "enjoys" the grass later, when it makes another appearance somewhere in the house. Heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOL!!! We were thinking the EXACT SAME thing as Nicki and Derry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had fun outing in the sun! Glad you enjoyed salad buffet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sasha você teve um lindo dia de sol, nós tivemos tempo chuvoso.
    Aproveitem, antes que o frio chegue!
    Tenham uma ótima semana.

    ReplyDelete