Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Hi efurrybody,

Today is my 12th gotcha day and guess what I gotcha'ed?  (Even though the mom bean says it is fur efurrybody.....I say whatever!)

It smelled furry good!

The mom bean spoiled us gived me a special treat...she botted us me a Meow box.

Check it out!


 It was filled with all sorts of lovely things, like stinky goodness, and treats, and toys, and crinkly paper, and OMC do I lub that box!







What a great way to celebrate my Gotcha day, don't you think?   I'm furry thankful to have been gotcha'ed by mom bean, and thankful for such special treats!

Have a great thankful Thursday efurrybody.

Pee Ess: Mom bean says I need to say we didn't get paids to say these things, mom bean sent green papers to get the box.  Okay mom, did I say that okay?  I want to go play with the box!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day, Sami! Wow, that meowbox looks awesome--both for the presents inside and for the box itself! You scored, big time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotcha Day, Sami! What a great present your mom got for you! Lots of toys and yummy food, and the box sure looks fantastic! Have a wonderful day, today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great day for you, Sami - and for your family, who get to spend forever with you. What a wonderful gift, too. You look like you're enjoying it, all right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sami...a veree happee gotcha day two ewe !! best fishes, mice creem dishes N happee day wishes N heerz ta 900 mor !! ♫♫♫ yur gotcha day prize box iz way awesum, enjoy, haz lotz oh fun N heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz & health ~~~ ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Happy Gotcha day you precious baby! Happy Happy day and my mommy may need to five some green papers for one for MY next Gotcha day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy (belated) Gotcha Day, Sami!!! We suspect you slept like a LOG last night...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Parabéns Sami!! Você é um gatinho de sorte!

    ReplyDelete