Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Ticked off Tabby Tuesday

Hi efurrybody, Sami here! I just has time for a furry quick post 'cuz the mom bean has abandoned us once again.  This was 'sposed to be Madcat Monday but she says she was too busy.  Too busy, my whiskers, too lazy would be more like it.

Anyways, I tried my best to keep her from leaving, but would she listen?  No she would not.  She says she'll catch us up to date when she gets back on Furriday.  She better or there will be prezzies on her pillow!

See you soon...I hope!

5 comments:

  1. Oh no, I'm sorry she is abondoning you again!
    I hope she'll be back in no time for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. guys...if ewe haza partee while her iz gone, we haz de fish if ewe haz a grill, her bein gone will be like a vaycayshun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abandoned again, eh? This is becoming a habit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can our moms abandon us this way????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh querido...bem, você tentou!
    Espero que ela volte em breve.

    ReplyDelete