Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tabby Tuesday

Hi efurrybody, Sami here!

My brofurs keep hogging the blog so I'm taking over today.  It might be Tuxie Tuesday efurrywhere else but not in this house, MOL

I was resting on the otto-man and having a nice bath when along came the pawparrazi!


What's a girl kitty to do?

 But of course, I posed for the flashy box!


Mom bean says I'm a great model and furry patient with her even when she gets up in my face.  Of course I am, 'cuz I's a good girl!

Have a great tabby Tuesday efurrbody!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww you are such a good girl to pose for pawparazzi!
    And tummy exposure! Oh I wanna give you a big smooch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't check the blogs on the weekend, so I'm just finding out that you are no longer abandoned. I am glad that everyone is getting a chance to do a little blogging. I hope that you're back regularly for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my stars girl, demand payment...top run way models in Paris get $98,000 for a photo op...there's no reason why you shouldn't either as you are just as gorgeous...hugs girl from dai$y =^..*= ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Querida você é linda e muito delicada, tenho certeza que sua fotógrafa adora quando você faz poses para ela, e nós também agradecemos!

    ReplyDelete