Saturday, January 18, 2014

Catchup Caturday

Hi efurrybody, Sami here!

OMC, we've missed being here, it's been a furry long time since we's got to visit with our furriends.

The mom bean made a furry big mistake when she updated something in her puter and it got hi-jinxed or something like that.  Anyway it took her and the brofur a furry long time to fix it.

AND then the silly mom got sick, the kinda sick where she sleeps more than us kitties do!

But she says we'll get around to visit our furriends today or maybe tomorrow 'cuz she still gets tired a lot.  That I understand.

As for me, it's bath and then nap time.

Have a great Caturday efurrybody!





7 comments:

  1. Sami we have missed you too! So sorry about Mum and we hope she feels better soon!
    Happy Caturday!
    Purrs,
    Ino Kitty & Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are furry happy to see you! My Human gottid SOOO sick she was sleeping almost as much as me too--it was kinda skeery! I mean, I was afraid she wouldn't wake up often enough to feed me and I might STARVE or something! Anyway, this was just her latest lame excuse not be helping me visit! I am glad your Human is better and even better, your computer is working!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your Mum and the computer stuff, I hope both get fixed as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope both the computer and your mom (not in any particular order) have recovered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuide bem de sua mamãe, esperamos que ela se recupere rapidamente.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear your mom got sick. I got sick while ago as well, and I did sleep more than my kitties :-) I hope she gets better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First the computer gets sick, then your mum. I hope she (the mum) gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete