Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuxie Tuesday

Hi efurrybody, Saku here!

The mom abandoned us again!  She says it is only for two nights but we still isn't real happy.  Good thing she left the bean sisfur and bean brofur here else we'd tear this place up, MOL!

At least she had the good sense to tippy tap a couple of posts before she left.  Though I might still leave her a prezzie ...let's see hairball, bomit or extra furs...what will it be?

While I is deciding here are some pictures she took of my handsome self on the weekend.

I was sitting very nicely waiting my turn to go outside (for a supervised visit of course)
Suddenly my atten-shun was di...diver...uh turned to something else.

What could it be?














The mom puts catnip on my rug.  Oh yeah...that is good stuff MOL!

Maybe I won't leave her a prezzie after all.


Have a great Tuxie Tuesday efurrybody!

3 comments:

  1. I totally get your point. The lady of the house had the nerve to go away for the whole Sunday, and leave me alone with the entertainers! I surely needed to teach her a lesson! I'll be sharing the whole story on Thursday on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. saku...we vote for hairballz in de shooz anda two week old perch in de heatin///ac vent

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saku, adorei as suas fotos, você é um menino muito bonito.
    Não seja muito severo com sua mamãe hehehe

    ReplyDelete