Sunday, July 7, 2013

Toy Story - Kitty style

Hi efurrybody, Saku here!

I gived mom quite a surprise this morning when I didn't come for breakfast with Sasha and Sami.  When she comed into the big room she founded this.

He foughted a good fight but he was no match for a mighty man cat like me, MOL!












The duck didn't have a chance...I beat him to submission.













This silly guy tried to make a run for it, he almost made it to the front door but I gots him.  As if, I'd let him get away.










This nip toy is one of my favorites so I gived it some of my special loving too, MOL!











Now, if you will excuse me, it was furry exhausting night, so I needs to go take a nap.
Have a great Sunday, efurrybody!

3 comments:

  1. Saku, you deaded your toys very well! That yellow mousie, we have the same one in different color and it's tail is gone.
    You look very cute in the box :-) Have a nice long rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cats used to have many fuzzy mice like that yellow one, but they've all gone, and I can't find any more in the shops. They are good fun, so my bunch thought. I'm glad you had fun with yours, Saku.

    ReplyDelete