Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cranky Caturday

Hi efurrybody, Saku here.

OMC, I have been seriously affronted, asided, and even abacked too!

It happened this morning when I was walking charging into mom's on-sweet (silly name for a cat watering hole if you ask me).

Just as I was about to make my graceful leap onto the counter so mom could get me my morning drink of fresh water, it happened!

The silly bean hip-checked me and I landed with a splash into the large open bowl of water*. The shock of the cold water sent me caused me to slip and slide for just a moment before I spun and fled through the open door.

AND then to add insult to injury, she laughed.  AND laughed AND laughed AND laughed!

She will pay for this!  As soon as I gets my furs dried, I'll think about what my revenge will be, MOL!

Have a dry Caturday efurrbody!

*Mom:  That would be the toilet.  And seriously how could I not laugh?

6 comments:

  1. Mol, Lol...Mum is laughing too she loved the hip-check you mentioned! Miss Kitty say pay back is sweet! Meow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a well-place hairball is needed. Heh-heh! Just let us know if you need any help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our human would have laughed herself silly too, sad to say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMC!!! You're going to have to start wearing a life jacket if she makes a habit out of that!
    Can't believe she laughed. ...as much as Glogirly is laughing right now.
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Oh what a scary moment... Sorry I laughed, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There will come a day when you laugh at what happened, too, Saku. Or maybe not.

    ReplyDelete