Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Fotos

Hi efurrybody, Sasha here!

Finally, mom got the camera out and took some live shots of us.  OMC, that woman is lllllazzzzy!

So, I was out in the sunny room enjoying the sun.  It was so warm and shiny!

Then that Saku came along and got all in my face.  He is such a pest!



So I went over to the door and suggested politely to mom that I be allowed to go outdoors.





Wouldn't you know it, that pesky brofur showed up again and was all in my business.

I gave him a look and then....








We heard a noise coming from outside!  What was that?



OMC, it was the woofie* across the backyard.  He get yapping barking, so I decided I didn't want to go outside after all.


*Seriously mom, is that the best you picture you could get?


1 comment:

  1. MOL!! You are really giving Mum a hard time today!! Maybe you need to stay in and take a nice relaxing nap!!
    Purrs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete